Home

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Weekend projects

I managed to complete a few projects that have been waiting patiently for me to work on them this weekend.

First we have Rainie's animal print coin purse, it is lined with the pink striped print it's sitting on.

Next we have Shellie's doughnut pincushion, the beads are a light green and the stitching is a sage green, kinda hard to see in the pic...

And last, we have one of the pillows from this post that my neighbor gave me, I made a cover out of a sweater she also gave me! The sweater was in great shape, and was a Calvin Klein, but the only time anyone I know is going to wear a big American Flag around would be in July, which is NOT sweater weather. So now I have a cool patriotic pillow for my front room!

1 comment:

  1. Love 'em all. I wouldn't have thought to make a pillow. Awesome Steff!

    ReplyDelete