Home

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Projects!


Over the weekend I managed to grab a few minutes here and there to start a log cabin quilt... I found a picture of this quilt online, and thought that would be a great pattern for my 3 Arcadia honeybuns!

So here is what I've managed to piece so far:


And then my neighbor came around with 3 beige couch pillows she was trying to find a home for… I told her I’d take ‘em! I’m planning to recover them in oh so cute fabric and give them away as gifts! My other neighbor calls me the ‘neighborhood horder’… I try to get her to understand I’m the ‘neighborhood recycler’… I’ll show her, she may be getting a recovered pillow soon!

Douglas, Arcadia, Pillows 015

Happy Monday all!

1 comment:

  1. Fun Steff! I've wanted to do a log cabin, I haven't yet. Still working on my 30's from the summer, ugh. I love it! I love that they call you the neighborhood hoarder, too funny.

    ReplyDelete