Home

Friday, March 18, 2011

Max & Whiskers complete!






I finished my postage stamp quilt today! Isn't it cute? Drew decided to "cheese" for me while taking the photo's.. you can tell who's going to be using this quilt!



See the quilting? I stitched one diagonal through the patterned fabric, and the other through the solid fabric.

Also, check out the binding fabric I found at Joann's, it goes really well with the print! The project called for 3/4 yard for the binding... you can see how much I have left over... I used my new bias tape maker and made 1/2" tape from 2" strips. I'm thinking the pattern was using 2.5" strips...that may be why I have so much left over.




And my cute backing with the 6 leftover squares I had through the middle. I think it turned out awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment