Home

Friday, July 1, 2011

Coolest Piggy Bank and Bug Fabric Ever!


I ran to Rod Works with Shellie today, and found the cutest stinking piggy bank EVER!




I mean really? Have you ever seen it's equal?




FYI.. they also had chickens...

















Then I headed over to Thimbles and Threads because I received an email from them this morning about a great 4th of July sale (30% off every regular priced item!), as well as the new line they got in, Big Beautiful Bugs by Lonni Rossi.





I NORMALLY buy bug fabric for my 2 boys, and my sisters were all confused about me being excited enough about BUG fabric to hop in the car and run get some... so here it is, and now you understand the excitement!






And yes, I know our big Quilt Shop Hop is tomorrow, and yes we are starting at Thimbles and Threads... but I REALLY don't mind going two days in a row!

No comments:

Post a Comment