Home

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dude's office before and after


So Dude went on a week long business trip this week.


As soon as he told me about it, I began planning the 'make-over' of his office.


His work corner Before:








and After:
(notice the new camo-green accent wall?)













The extra computer desk, tv, printer, and router area Before:
















and After: (his new work corner)












The above mentioned corner Before:












And After:
(I'm planning to hang a bulletin board up above his chair here.)


Then there is this funny anecdote about how he came up to me right before he left and asked me not to touch his office. The reason? He didn't want me moving his telescope and possibly damaging it.








I'm here to tell you, "I did not move his telescope. It's been in the very same spot since I began working in the room." As seen Here:

(insert evil laugh Here:)

1 comment:

  1. What does your husband do? His office looks a lot like Doug's, and sometimes he works from home, so we have quite a mess here.

    ReplyDelete