Home

Friday, March 25, 2011

New Pics of my Boys!




I took my boys to PhotoWorks in University Mall (Orem, UT) today! I do have to say, I'm a baaaadddd mom. I haven't had professional photo's taken of the kids since Drew was about 2 months old. Bad Mom!

So these were long overdue, but they are AWESOME! (Don't you love the 'mean boy'? Douglas wanted to look BAD... I think he accomplished it!)

This is a sampling, I got 26 poses in all. The cool thing about PhotoWorks is that when you buy the sitting it includes a CD with all photos and edits they do for you, and YOU OWN THE COPYRIGHT! So you can get re-prints at Costco, Walmart, where ever!

I have some serious redecorating to do!

I'm thinking of Mod-Podging a couple of more thrift store frames for some of these! Will post if/when I'm done!

1 comment:

  1. Love 'em, Love 'em, Love 'em!! They turned out so darn cute. I think I'm going to have to do the Photoworks thing when I'm up this summer.

    ReplyDelete