Home

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Happy Happy Happy….

I’m having a Shannon moment… but instead of loving FedEx, I’m loving the mailman.

Lookee what he brought me today:!

origins take 2 005

I now have enough to make my Abbey Lane Across the Universe pattern! (The one that awesome Shellie gave me for Christmas!)

origins take 2 011

I also have a charm pack. I’m thinking Stacie can still make me a purse too! He he he, ha ha ha…

origins take 2 001

Now if I can just get time to sit down and focus! To be continued…

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Those delivery guys have no idea how much excitement they cause in our households!! I'll race ya now. Who can be the first to finish our Origins quilts? Remember, I still have to quilt one more quilt before I can get started on a new top..... Ready, set, go.....

    ReplyDelete