Home

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Jewelry Roll!

New Dresser, Sadie Jewelry roll 001

My friend Heather makes AWESOME professional cakes for each of us each birthday. Lots of time and effort go into them. I decided I’d make her and her daughters something for their birthdays!

New Dresser, Sadie Jewelry roll 002

Meet the first Jewelry roll I’ve made. This one is for her daughter who is turning 16 this week!

New Dresser, Sadie Jewelry roll 003

The pattern I used is from Fresh Fabric Treats.  It has room for all your jewelry!

New Dresser, Sadie Jewelry roll 004

From the left, the first colored band is for Broaches or Pins. Then you have a cute ring holder. Next a clear vinyl bag with zipper for miscellaneous items. After that two ties for bracelets or bangles. (The two canvas hoops at the far left end are for hanging the roll up.)

New Dresser, Sadie Jewelry roll 005

Next comes the felt earring holder, then the necklace loops and finally an elastic band to tuck the necklaces down into.

Needless to say, Heather and her daughters all want one! I’d say it was a hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment