Home

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Leather Wall Update




I realized I haven't updated my "Leather Wall" post... I've hung my new photo's of the kids, as well as our last 2 years worth of family photos.


I'm sure I will expand on the photos as years (or the summer) goes by, but this is a start for now!


Also, having moved my sewing/craft stuff up to my new 'studio', (It all used to be up against the 'leather wall) I now have a TON more room in the front room.


Seriously, the room hasn't felt this big since we moved in!


And yes, the remaining walls in the room are all now blank (I'm soooo not used to having ANY wall space at all!), that now I suppose I'll have to make a wall hanging or something to add a bit more excitement in here...


I'm sure you'll see it when I figure it out!


And last but not least... Bubba napping/nursing the nasty cold that has clobbered us all in the past week or so. At least he's napping through the neighbor kids birthday party... the one Douglas is attending, and Drew thinks he should be. Now he won't even realize he missed it!

One can hope!

1 comment:

  1. Your wall looks awesome. Can't wait to see what you do to the rest of your room.

    ReplyDelete