Home

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Helper Drew


I keep all my sheets and a few blankets in my old trunk I talked mom and dad out of this summer. As I was changing my bedding today, I decided to fold things up neater. Drew decided to help. All the pillowcases he is rolling around on were just a few moments earlier nicely folded on that little shelf above him.... only took me 10-15 min. to pull 'em all out and fold them all the same size, then organize them by season/use/single or pair/etc. He was so helpful to pull them all off & play with them! To top it off he pretended to be asleep at first. My helpful little guy!

2 comments:

  1. I love that trunk!! I wonder how often you will find Drew sitting in that trunk when no one is looking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully none! I've filled it back up with blankets, etc... and it isn't that easy for a 2 year old to open.. so I might be safe!

    ReplyDelete