Home

Sunday, July 8, 2012

JULY Updates!

Life has stayed crazy…so I’m attempting a quick catch-up post…

Fathers Day - July 8 2012 048

Here’s a sampling of what we’ve been getting out of our garden lately…

Snow peas, purple beans, zucchini, a couple of green beans, carrots, and the last of the radishes… (note…the purple beans turned green when we steamed them….weird. But they taste WONDERFUL!)

Fathers Day - July 8 2012 051

Dude and the kids climbed up on top of the Land Rover to watch fireworks on the 4th of July…I was experimenting with my camera…

Fathers Day - July 8 2012 052

I took a couple of ‘no flash’ shots…I’m not setting something right, because the camera didn’t react quickly enough to catch any fireworks..

Fathers Day - July 8 2012 064

So then I tried a few ‘open’ exposure shots…I was standing on the bumper trying to hold still, but this is a bit blurry. It does show the difference in the light gathering capabilities of the two settings rather well though!

Fathers Day - July 8 2012 067

And the last cutest picture here… My Christmas present from mom this year! Cute little elf! I added the buttons to the vest and the bell to the hat tonight, she is soooo stinking cute! (she just might be hanging around for more than Christmas I have a feeling) Thanks mom!

Stay tuned for a pincushion collection post!

No comments:

Post a Comment