Home

Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Pirates of Penzance
























I ordered the boys some new PJ's from Crazy 8 the other day..(had to use up my Crazy Cash!)

They arrived today. I don't think the boys like them...


They haven't been wearing them since they arrived around 3:00 this afternoon.


They haven't been holding fake pirate fights, and stomping/swaggering around throwing out pirate words like: "Aaarrggghhh... shibber my fimbers!"


They don't even think they'll watch a pirate movie tonight.

I REALLY need to get a copy of Ray Stevens "The Pirate Song"...."I want to sing and dance like a pirate of Penzance, wear me silver buckled slippers and me tight shiny pants (boom boom), I want to sing and dance!"

Ahhh.. (or Ahhrrggg as the case may be), isn't it cute to see the good ol' pirate buddies?

Wait a minute... what is Drew doing to Douglas? Hey uh, kids......!


1 comment:

  1. Soo cute! I love the pictures. I can totally see them running around the house yelling "Arghhh!".

    Love it.

    ReplyDelete