Home

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Moda Bake Shop Tutorial

Check out this awesome tutorial I found here:

image

It was made by Jera from Quilting In The Rain. (Yes another blog to know and love…)

I might try this, but make it into a blanket rather than a rug. I may use my Max & Whiskers jelly roll, along with my Moda Primitive Muslins jelly roll. They are intended for a postage stamp quilt, but with the color value range in each roll, I’ve been stumped on how to make it blend well… this way each strip is a long piece and I can control the variances better!

Maybe... maybe not... I can't decide!

Either way, this is going to have to be attempted soon!

K.. now I have to stop playing on the web and actually sew something!

1 comment:

  1. I saw this earlier and loved it. But, I honestly don't know if I could walk all over my fabric. Especially after how much I spent and how much effort I had put into it. I'd probably end up hanging it on my wall.

    ReplyDelete