Home

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Consignment store finds…

I found a consignment store not too far from me & decided to go take a look-see this morning… I can totally see getting addicted to places like this. Anywho I found a bulb planter for $2, and a way cool yellow vase for $6. Not too shabby!

Consignment, cheep talk, Drew 006

I can see this vase now, sitting on my newly refinished shabby green hutch in my darling new sewing room…can you tell what I’ve been dreaming about lately?

I just need to find something cool and useful to put in it! Like knitting needles or something….hmmm

And of course I planted all my bulbs last fall, but I didn’t have a nifty bulb planter to help me! This baby will get some good use this year!

2 comments:

  1. LOOVVVEE the vase. You could decorate a whole room around it. Hey are you looking for vintage sheets for me in all your shopping??

    ReplyDelete