Home

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Earring Organizer!

I got my ears re-pierced sometime in November, and waited patiently for Christmas to roll around so I could start wearing some of my old and new (thanks LL!) earrings again. Now that I'm doing that, I realized the pile of earrings in my jewelry box is not the most organized thing I own. I finally got tired of spending 5 min. looking for two matching earrings this morning & started cogitating on a solution...
I'd pretty much resolved to copy LL and get a gauzy ribbon to hang them through, but then thought, "I should have something on hand that I can make work..." so wha la! I came up with my Burlap earring holder.

Earring holder 011

And I know it’s easy to figure it out, but here is what I used/did:

Earring holder 007Earring holder 008

And here’s the before and after jewelry box shot:

Earring holder 010Earring holder 013

No comments:

Post a Comment