Home

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Donuts!

My Dad emailed us all with this very tempting link. On how to make home made donuts from ready to bake biscuit dough (such as pillsbury).

So of course we had to try them!

Can I just say... mmmmmmmm donut......

They were really good! I just used the plain old glaze.. will try a new one next time. I also used my deep fryer rather than a pan of oil, very easy. If you don't have the luxury of owning a deep fryer, go out and buy one! ;-) Just kiddin, use the pan method, very easy also!

The picture is of the 2nd can I used, the first batch disappeared rather quickly!

FYI, I got a 4 pack of the small biscuits at Walmart for $2.72! Not bad! Happy donut making!

2 comments:

  1. Fortunately, they are not only good eating but are calorie free too! (tell yourself that).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with ya Steff "mmmm donut..." I'm going to have to try them. Glad you tried them first ;0)

    ReplyDelete